Friday, August 14, 2015

School Rules Blog hop


Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the School Rules Blog Hop!!




School has started in many places!

Join us as we fill our backpacks with
pencils, rulers, and notebooks of every color.
Showing off projects to inspire kids and their mothers.
because School Rules, you can see it on our faces!


You should have come from Cindybut if you need to go the beginning of the line Connie Can Crop is the line leader on this School Rules Blog Hop.



This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their School themed ideas and creations. 




I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, The Paper Nest Dolls!!
They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!
Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

For my hop project, I decided to get our bulletin board at home ready for the new school year!  Here are the details

*Locker Talk Cricut cartridge - grade titles
*School title, crayons, and embellishments from a die cut pack in my stash.
*I love this board!  It helps keep everything in one place, and we can always find permission slips, schedules, and more!

*This was a hard one for me.  My littlest one is finally in kindergarten!  He is so proud!!


*I love the font style of these titles!


*I've got 2 kids in middle school, so this was a handy title to cut :)


*Lol, this is more for my husband and I than the kids!

I hope you liked my project!  Up next is
  
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

17 comments:

  1. I have a hard time seeing all your post because the background image/pattern won't go away...I use my tablet and not a computer. But what I saw was nice. Like the highlights on the letters. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to keep everyone organized...I need you in my craft room!

    Kim
    www.katydidcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! Great job. Thanks for sharing. Had a good time hopping with you.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! thanks for sharing!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful project TFS your ideas.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grade titles you made for your board. Great font. I need to make one of these to help my Daughter stay organized with the Grand Kids School things. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, great idea. I should make one such board for my 2 elementary school bugs ;-)
    Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! So organized! Thanks for joining in the hop. Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bulletin board. Keeping it all in one place is a great thing. Congrats on getting those sweety kids of yours back in school! lol (and ENJOY it!) Thanks for hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project! Awesome way to stay organized :) and the font on those titles os really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project! Love the organizer board. Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company