Friday, September 18, 2015

Christmas Themed White Pines WOTG Card Kit from

Hi Everybody!
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the waaaaay.........wait to early??!!  Lol, just trying to create a holiday mood for today's post!  Today I wanted to share the White Pines Workshop On The Go Cardmaking Kit from Close To My Heart.  IT.IS.GORGEOUS!!  You will have your holiday cards done in a snap with this kit.  Check out my video where I show you all the goodies you get for a smokin' good deal!  Enjoy :)




Stunning, right??!!   You can grab this kit HERE.


One more thing......


If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  

I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company