Friday, September 4, 2015

Close To My Heart 2015-2016 Idea Book!!!

Hi Everybody!
Have you checked out the brand spankin' new Annual Inspirations Book from Close To My Heart??!!  It finally went live on September first, and it is awwwwwwesome!  


Now let's take a look at the inside!  You can also see the Idea Books page by page here:  


http://crazyaboutcricut.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx



SO MANY GOODIES, RIGHT?!?!  I'm having a special offer through September 7th.  

With any order of $25 or more from my store, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Make sure you join the Annual Inspiration Kick Off! gathering on my store website.
Then just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  

I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company