Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Up! Layout With Watercolors!

Hi Everybody!
Have you seen the watercolor craze that's going on??!!  I gotta admit, I wasn't huge into it watercoloring before the Close To My Heart convention.  But then at Convention I got to use some that were being released.......OMG!!!  They are so fun, and much easier than I thought they would be.  Let's take a look at a the GORGEOUS new watercolors from CTMH!!!  



*Here is a layout we created at Convention using the watercolors to create the background.  
*We used the new Fundamentals paper line for the balloons. 
*All the sticker and letter embellishments are from the Fundamental Assortments that are now available.


*This was ridiculously easy to create!  Adding the embellishments on top of the watercolors added some super cool dimension!

I also wanted to mention that the Paper Fundamentals can help make deciding which papers to use SO EASY!  They are all double sided, with a tone-on-tone design on one side, and one with white accents on the other.  You can create an entire project using just a Paper Fundamentals pack!  Plus all the collections now come with coordinating embellishments, so creating is now even more of a snap!

You really don't want to miss checking out the watercolors!!  You can grab them in my store HERE.  
See all the Paper Fundamental collections, as well as the coordinating embellishments HERE.

Wait!  One more thing......

If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company