Friday, October 9, 2015

Thank You Beary Much

Hi Everybody!
I needed to create some cards for a potential client that has a cabin up in Big Bear.  They like to create a personal experience with little homey touches.  One thing they like to do is leave cards for their guests when they leave.  Here is one of the bear themed ones I created:


*Camping Critters Cricut cartridge - bear
*Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - paw print circle
*Jaded Blossom - Forest Friends stamp set
*This was such a fun, simple layout for a card!




 
*I love how the fundamental papers really add dimension to this card!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company