Monday, November 30, 2015

Close To My Heart Cyber Week Sale!!!


Hi Everybody!
Well this is the one Monday a year that people actually look forward too, lol!!  I'm so excited that it's Cyber Monday!  And even more exciting is that Close To My Heart is celebrating it all.week.long!!!!!!!  

For five days only, a selection of items from Close To My Heart’s current product inventory can be yours for 25% off retail price!  Get supplies you’ll need to make handcrafted gifts and cards for the holidays, including our Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection, at an amazing discount!  

There is a special shopping menu found on my website entitled “Cyberweek Sale!”.  Eligible sale items will show up in this menu. There will be no
prompt at checkout, so please make sure to select from this menu to get the discount!!

I've picked out a few of my favorites from the sales list, but you can check out the video below to see all the sale items!



 

These are also included in the sale!



If you prefer to see still pictures, you can check out my Facebook photo album HERE.
 

 







If you'd like to also get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:



 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  

(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  


I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company