Friday, November 20, 2015

It's Almost Gone!

Hi Everybody!
Haaaaappy Friday!!!  SO happy the weekend is here!  My kids have all next week off, so I'm looking forward to some relaxing family time, maybe a trip to the zoo, and tons of delicious food!!  But while we're getting ready for Thanksgiving, I wanted to remind you guys that you that all the amaaaazing goodies in the Holiday Expressions Idea book from Close To My Heart are going away at the end of December :(  Check out this previously recorded video to see a page by page look at all the seasonal products.  Enjoy!



So much awesomeness, right??!! 
If you'd like to also get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  

I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company