Friday, November 13, 2015

Leaf Border Card Using Art Philosophy

Hi Everybody!
Here in So Cal we're FINALLY getting cooler temperatures, so I'm extra happy to share today's fall themed project :)  Check out the video tutorial below.  Enjoy!

All the supplies used are from Close To My Heart:





And after you grab all the supplies listed above, here is the link to the Cricut Design Space file to make it super easy to recreate this card!!



I hope you enjoyed my card for today :D  Wait!  One more thing......


If you'd like to get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:



 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  

(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  






 

2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company