Monday, January 25, 2016

Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Kit

Hi Everybody!
How are you all doing?  I hope everyone is having a great start to 2016!  Today I want to share one of my favorite kits EVER!  I am in love with the papers in the Kaleidoscope papers from Close To My Heart.  Use the materials and instructions in this GORGEOUS kit to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs)!!  Here's a peek at what's included, and some tips about this amazing kit.  Enjoy the video!







 

Grab the Workshops on the Go Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Kit
HERE.



I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.




*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.



TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company