Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Embellishments

Hi Everybody!
It's time for another fun challenge from Between the Folds!  This week the challenge is to use a Close To My Heart embellishment.  The only hard part about this one was deciding which embellishments to use, lol!  Here's my project and details:


Close To My Heart Supplies:




*I used some of the fun sequins to create a shaker card!  



*I also added a ruffled edge using the AWESOME Shimmer Trim in black.  
*Those super fun stripes of color came from the Brushstrokes stamp set.
*The sentiment is the Celebrate Occasions mini stamp.



I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you'll grab your favorite CTMH embellishments and link up with us! 

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)





7 comments:

  1. What a fun shaker card! Love how you folded the shimmer trim for the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore everything about this card! It is so fun and the sequins cute cute cute! The colors swoon...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colors in this card and all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colors in this card and all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company