Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Embossing Folder


Hi Everybody!
This week's challenge at Between the Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog is embossing folders! 






You don't have to use CTMH Embossing Folders to participate, but there has to be some CTMH product on your project.

Here is my project for this weeks challenge:

*Artiste Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart
*Pixie Thick Twine
*Penelope Paper Pack
*black pen
*Dots embossing folder



*I thought this adorable treat box was perfect for spring!  I love how the embossing on the flower layer adds such fun dimension! 

I hope you enjoyed my project!  We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used.


For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D


1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company