Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Fancy Folds or Flip Flaps

Hi Everybody!
It's time for another fun challenge from Between the Folds!  This week the challenge is:


 
You don't have to use CTMH Flip Flaps to participate, you may choose to use some sort of Fancy Fold and there has to be some CTMH product on your project.



Close To My Heart Supplies:



I chose to do a Fancy Fold.  This is the "Curtain or Drapery" fold:

*I found a bunch of tutorials online on how to create this fun and SUPER easy fold!


*I added a fun embellishment from the Zoe Compliments and a fun star puffy sticker.
*I cut one of the zip strips off a sheet (that little border on the top of the papers) for my border base.
*Adding a strip of shimmer trim really added a fun pop of bling!
 
  
*I just love the font of this fun sentiment!


I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you'll link up with us! 

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colour palette and the shimmer trim is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I can't find where to comment so I will do it here sorry. Love the way the card turned out and the shimmer trim in between the zip strip. Very cute.

      Delete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company