Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Between The Folds Challenge - Happy Times

Hi Everybody!
It's time for another fun challenge from Between the Folds!  This week the challenge is:



 

This challenge is using Close To My Heart's Happy Times Paper Packet or its Color Palette which includes the following Close To My Heart colors: Fern, Juniper, Glacier, Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Canary, Goldrush, White Daisy & Gold.

Close To My Heart Supplies:




*I'm so super in love with this paper!  The gold shine is gorgeous!!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you'll link up with us! 


 Here are the details on how you can grab this stunning paper:

Happy times can be yours during the month of May because it’s National Scrapbooking Month, and we’re offering an exciting promotion to celebrate! With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement. Additionally, we’ve designed a coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, to go with the paper packet, which you can purchase for $17.95. There’s never been a better time to treat yourself to some beautiful new paper! 

Dates: Offer valid May 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) – May 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).


*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.




*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company