Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Graduation Money Roll Box - Cricut

Hi Everybody!
Have you started summer vacation yet?  We have happily been out of school for a couple of weeks now and are having a blast!  I know there are still some families celebrating graduations, so I thought I would share what I made for my oldest that graduated middle school this year.  I still don't know how it's possible I have a HIGH SCHOOLER!?!?!  Crazyness!  Anywhoo, let's take a look at my project details:


*Wrap It Up Cricut cartridge
*Close To My Heart - Smarty Pants stamp set
 
*This box was the perfect base to start with.  
*The design comes with the graduation caps on 2 sides.  You simply add the colored layers for the caps.
*I used her new high school colors!
*I added the slit to slide the money through.
*I absolutely love that sentiment, because I my daughter is definitely amazing!!
 


*I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture of how the money comes out!  But it's simple enough.  You lay the bills end to end, and use washi tape to connect them.  Using washi tape is important, since it's not super sticky it is easy to remove from the bills!
*After taping the money together, you roll them up, and insert them through the bottom of the box.  Close the box flap, and you're done!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company