Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pumpkin Poop with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody!
I'm so excited to get to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with all of you!   
 

First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day: 



Now, onto today's project!  Here are the files I used:
 I love using the nested shapes for treat bag bases!  There are other a bunch of other nested shapes you can check out HERE.



*My 3rd grader is excited to bring these to class for her Halloween party treats!

I hope you enjoyed my project! I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :) 

2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company