Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Hi Everybody!
In case you haven't had a chance to check it out, here's a reminder to check out the latest monthly challenge from Sunny Day Crafting!   Make sure to check it out and link up!  Here is this month's challenge:

May Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Use the photo to inspire you.
Maybe it's the colors, or school, or graduation, or word art... 
whatever inspires you - go for it!

And now, onto my project!


*I was inspired by the challenge photo to create thank you cards for one of my kids teachers.  

*I decided to finally try the triple stamp technique!  I used the school colors that are green, and yellow.

I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Now make sure to head on over to the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge Blog and link up with us!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company