Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Newest Projects

I made this page for a challenge for a class. We were only to use scraps, so it was definitely a challenge!



Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I couldn't find my USB cable to upload from my camera, so I had to use my camera phone. The title says "Born 3rd-Never 3rd Place". The base paper is printed with baby definitions. I had a big scrap of pink for the color block. For the line of flowers going down between the two pictures, I used printed scraps, & a flower punch. The flower stem was cut with a wavy paper trimmer, & I traced it with a black pen. The leaves were a heart punch cut in half.


I also wanted to share my latest creation I made for a friends son's birthday party.

He was having a golf birthday party, so I made these centerpieces for him. I love any chance I have to use my Cricut, so I was excited to be able to make these. I used the Sports Mania cartridge. It was perfect for this project! There are so many options on that cartridge, and so many different sports. I bought it just for this project, so I am hoping I have the opportunity to use it much more! And not only is the color green, but it's also environmentally green! I recycled by using baby formula cans for the base. They were the perfect size.
One last thought for the day. How many of you are midnight scrappers/crafters like me? I am naturally a night person, so once my 3 little princesses (for the most part :P )go to bed, that's when I really get going. Just curious. Ok, hope everyone had a chance to craft today. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company