Monday, April 6, 2009

So excited!!



Hi Everybody. I am so excited to finally get a blog going. I recently took an online class, and the interaction was so great, and positive, it finally gave me the push to start my own blog. Here is one layout I did for that class.

I hope to have lots of layouts, cards, ideas, and lots of other stuff up very soon. I can't even say how excited I am to be able to share, and talk about all things crafting! (And whatever else interesting that comes up!) Look forward to hearing from everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the crazy wonderful world of bloggin'! -Erica (aka rubyred)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! Love your background!! Gonna be out in your neck of the woods in August! Have a great summer and keep up the bloggin' Hannah (KalamityJayne)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company