Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Blog Decorations

Hi Everyone!
We are already about a month into our school year, and so far so good! With 2 in elementary, one 18 month old in mommy-and-me preschool, and another on the way, I am definitely kept busy! But my goal is to work in more regular blog updates and projects, and still somehow keep up with the kids school activities! Speaking of blog updates, I just wanted to point out a couple of new things I added on here. I added a You Tube link to Cricut videos. This will hopefully show some other places to get inspiration, and also show some techniques that other crafters have figured out. I also have a You Tube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyAboutCricut) that has other videos that I made that I wasn't able to load onto this page. Check it out! I also added a countdown to Halloween counter. It's my faaaaaavorite holiday, so I am totally looking forward to it! That's all for now. I have a video done that I will be loading this week, so stay tuned! And please leave comments, and follow my blog so you don't miss any of the cool things to come :) Hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company