Saturday, October 10, 2009

Scrapbook Expo Goodies!

Hi Everyone! I am back from the expo, and it was another good year! Here are some pictures of all the goodies I found!

I found some really cool metal brads. These have some cool bling for a great detail!

I also found these really cute tins that we could decorate ourselves!




Some rub-ons with jewels, glittery halloween stickers, super cute halloween brads, metal brads with jewels were some of the great deals I found this year.




I couldn't pass up this really cute wooden Baby sign. Our baby boy isn't due until January, so I'm hoping I get some time between now and then to decorate this really cute!

I have so many stickers already, but the halloween border stickers, Superman, amd grandparent stickers are some that I couldn't pass up. I also found a cool date stamp, fine glitter, glitter chipboard letters, and acrylic stamps.

I also found some beautiful foil paper in 12 x 12 size, and some black and white paper in 12 x 24 size. One of the best deals I found was some My Big Idea paper pads. One was filled with some glitter sheets, and gorgeous patterns. The other one had some flocked sheets. The last paper pack I found was a pack of foiled glitter paper. These are all so pretty, and I can't wait to make some holiday cards, and scrap some pages! Now I had promised some giveaways, but I need some help in getting my blog known. So tell your friends to become followers, and leave some comments, and if we get up to 5 followers, then one of these awsome things I came back with will be given away! If we get up to 5 followers, and 5 comments, then there will be more given away! So help spread the word, so I can give some prizes away! Thanks again, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company