Sunday, December 13, 2009

#2 in Calendar series (June)

Hi Everybody!
Ok, so we only have 11 days left! I have done all my shopping, but my crafting is getting into crunch time! So here is another page in my calendar gifts. I'm using this page for Father's Day in June, but it would work for any Dad/male theme. Details below:

  • Wildcard cart
  • p.66, phrase feature selected, Happy Father's Day
  • Everyday Paperdolls cart
  • roads
  • Cars cart
  • Lightening McQueen
  • Sports Mania cart
  • "Game On!"
  • Locker Talk cart
  • music sign

Hope this provides some help/inspiration! And please leave a comment and let me know what you think!! Hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company