I have really wanted to enter more challenges, to "broaden" my crafting. I had finally finished my baby announcements, so I was ready to check out those challenges! There are quite a lot of sites to choose from, but I just checked out the blogs I really like, and they had plenty of challenge sites I could look at. So for this time around, I chose a few that I could combine together. So here is my entry for the following challenges:
- http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/ = masculine birthday
- http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/01/pink-elephant-challenge-49.html = birthday
- http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/01/la-las-weekly-wednesday-challenge-21.html = shaped card that's NOT a rectangle or square
- Wildcard Cricut cartridge
- card base cut @ 8" in patterned paper
- inner lining for card base cut @ 8" in tan paper using blackout feature
- tag cut @ 13"
- Zooballoo Cricut cartridge
- cut Happy Birthday @ 3 1/4"
TFL, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!