Monday, January 18, 2010

Cricut Cardz challenge #8, The Pink Elephant challenge #49, and La-La Land Crafts challenge #21 entry

Hi Everybody!

I have really wanted to enter more challenges, to "broaden" my crafting. I had finally finished my baby announcements, so I was ready to check out those challenges! There are quite a lot of sites to choose from, but I just checked out the blogs I really like, and they had plenty of challenge sites I could look at. So for this time around, I chose a few that I could combine together. So here is my entry for the following challenges:


Details:

  • Wildcard Cricut cartridge
  • card base cut @ 8" in patterned paper
  • inner lining for card base cut @ 8" in tan paper using blackout feature
  • tag cut @ 13"
  • Zooballoo Cricut cartridge
  • cut Happy Birthday @ 3 1/4"


TFL, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm glad you got this posted before that baby arrives. Love that animal print. Thanks so much for playing along at CCC. Best of luck with the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute - love that zebra paper and the shape of the card! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts.
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! I wish I had a Cricut back in 83 and 85 as I awaited the arrival of my babies...maybe I wouldn't have been so anxious to deliver with cute things to create. Best wishes for the arrival of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. Thanks for joining the fun at CCC. I hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company