Friday, February 12, 2010

New Family Member!

Hi Everybody!
I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while. I promise I didn't forget about you guys! I got a little sidetracked from my crafting by having a baby! On February 2nd, we welcomed our new baby boy into our family. He is gorgeous, healthy, and perfect. We have 3 girls, so we're not quite sure what to do with a boy, lol! My daughters are REALLY good with babies, so I know this little prince will be spoiled rotten. So as you can imagine, I really wasn't able to craft anything for Valentines Day. I am hoping to be able to squeeze in a project/card tomorrow. If I do, I will be sure to post it, so anyone else who has had to wait until the last minute can get some final inspiration! Thank you for your patience and not giving up on my blog. While having a new baby can make it a little harder to find the time to craft, he will definitely provide lots of inspiration! Thanks again, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company