Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blog Hop!!


Hi Everybody!
Sarah over at Pink Cricut (http://www.pinkcricut.com/) asked me to join her and 8 other talented ladies in a blog hop! I am sooooooo excited to be in my first hop! Here are the details:


Join us on National Picnic Day, for a picnic themed blog hop! Start at www.pinkcricut.com , and hop your way to 9 other blogs by 9 other fabulous women! :)

Hop to be learn, Hop to be inspired, Hop to Win!

And, guess what?? We will be having lots of Blog Candy for Dessert, including a cricut cartridge!

Blogs that will be on the trail:
Creations by Christie
Scrappily Ever After
Cricut me That
Scrappy Mel
You Had me at Craft
Scrappin' with my Bug
Kreative Krafts
Paper Crafts by Candace
Crazy About Cricut


This will be a lot of fun, so I hope to see you there!! And I hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

1 comment:

  1. Love all you ladies - I will be there to hop along!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company