Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Pink Stamper, My Creative Time Throwback Thursday, Cricut Me That, and Peachy Keen Challenges Entry

Hi Everybody! I was so excited to be able to make these entries for some challenges.
Details below. Hope everyone had a crafty holiday weekend!!



  • My Pink Stamper Color Challenge = pink (panda cheeks), green (mats and page base), brown (mat), orange (dotted mat)

  • My Creative Time-Throwback Thursday = use New Arrival cart (green mat behind orange with stitching and scallop top)







Cricut Me That (fruity) and Peachy Keen (sketch)




8 comments:

  1. nice work became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything. You did a great job.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards! You interpreted the sketch wonderfully with those little fruits! Great job, good luck! ~ Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative to combine two challenges....all the while doing a fantastic job with both. Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut Me That.

    ~abbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both very creative and such a cute panda ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute panada, and I just love the cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT job you did w/ALL of the challenges! Thank you for being a part of Throwback Thursday, Peachy Keen & My pink stamper!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your "Lucky We're Friends" LO! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company