Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Creative Time Challenge #8

Hi Everybody!
Here is my entry for this weeks Throwback Thursday challenge over at My Creative Time. My daughter's birthday is coming up, and she wants to have a Cricut crafting party (sniff, sniff, I'm so proud!!)  So this is the birthday card I'll give her. I'm still working on the invites :)  Details for this project below. Thanks, and hope everyone had a chance to craft today!


  • Celebrations cart - hat, and hat layers

  • Potpourri cart - Cricut head

  • DCWV shimmer paper - hat layer

  • card base - unknown

  • stamp - Stampin' Up

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I may have to share with my daughter who would want the same type of party. I hope they all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ADORABLE!!!! and what fun a Cricut party will be ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest card! I didn't know there was an actual cricut head cut on a cart. I'm intrigued!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I am SOOO PROUD of her ALSO!! What a GREAT CARD & a SUPER Party she will have!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she will love it, I know my kids would. Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet comment on my blog, you made my day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too stinkin' cute! I had no idea there was a "Cricut dude" cut. I want that cut!!! LOL Great job! TFS Hugs, Kimmy :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company