Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dino Clear Card-Guest Designer project

Hi Everybody!
Sorry I haven't posted a project in a while.  It's the last week before my kids go back to school, so we are trying to squeeze in as much summer vacation as we can!  I have a LOT of projects in the works, and will be posting them soon.  I wanted to post a picture of the card I made using clear craft plastic, and Create a Critter for my guest designer project over at Scrappily Ever After.  So click here for Scrappily Ever After. Here is the video I made for this project.  Thanks, and hope you like it!





Hope everyone had a chance to craft today!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! That dinosaur is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this video. I've never used the plastic like that, but I'll have to try it now!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company