Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Friday

Hi Everybody!
This week I am getting ready for the Halloween Hop on Saturday, so I don't have a project for you, but I do have a favorite memory in the spirit of Family Friday:


"Ok, listen here tough guy.  I have 3 sisters, and I don't want you messing with them!"



"This guy's supposed to be tough??"



Memories like this is what makes me continue to craft and scrapbook.  I want to have something that the kids can look at when they are older and see what a close family we are and how much we love each other.  Put down the laundry, or vacuum (I know it might be hard.......), and go run through the sprinklers with your kids.  Have a waterballoon fight, or just play in the sandbox.  That's what everybody will remember.  Thanks and hope everyone has a chance to craft with/about the kids in your life today :)

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company