Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Hop Highlight- SCRAPPIN' WITH KIMMY

Hi Everybody!

3 days left until the Halloween Hop! I'm so excited! The next blog in the countdown to the hop is SCRAPPIN' WITH KIMMY. Here's a little bit about Kimmy:





Hi, I'm Kimmy and I hope you can join me on my creative journey. For many years (over 10), my life was marked with turmoil and grief after the death of my 9-month old daughter. I thought I would never see the "old Kimmy" again. I once believed that part my spirit and soul had died with my darling Bailey. This may sound corny, but I truly believe the Cricut has brought me back to life! The old Kimmy is back and I'm a "born-again scrappy girl"! I started this blog to share this amazing journey. I hope that you can find personal and creative inspiration here! I have a lot planned for this blog and it means so much to me to be able to share the incredible, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, awful, tragic, painful, crazy rollercoaster ride that I have endured in order to get in the peaceful place I am today!


Kimmy's blog is fairly new, but her projects are awsome! She has a good vibe to her blog, and gives lots of inspiration.  Please go check out what she has going on, and then come back and join us for the hop!!  Thanks and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)






1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company