Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Friday

Hi Everybody!
Thank you for joining me and my oh-so-awsome Design Team in celebrating another Family Friday.  I hope you take as much time as you can to spend time with your family, and kids, and try to not get caught up in commitments for the holidays.  And I appreciate everyone who supports us, and shows the love with comments.  It means a lot to me and all the designers :D  This month may have some Family Friday's with more projects than others, as we all have so much going on with our families, but we will still be here to encourage everyone to spend more time (hopefully crafting!) with your kids or kids in your life.  Thanks again, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)

**Please click on the designers name to check out their blog!**






1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! I love the kiddo handprint projects!! Both are adorable.

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company