Friday, February 25, 2011

Flaunt It Friday Time!!!

Hi Everybody!
I love when it's my teams turn for Flaunt It Friday!!  The FIF teams are the best at showing different ways to flaunt Cricut cuts!  This time the challenge to make something with the TAGS,BAGS, BOXES & MORE cartridge and the cut choice this week is Match2 (Box), page 65.  I had never tried this cut before, I had heard it was complicated, but Joy over at Everyday Cricut did a great tutorial on this cut.  I made mine in MINUTES.  And using this beautiful Graphic45 paper I didn't have to embellish hardly at all!  So here are the details:

  • TBBM = matchbox cut @ 6"
  • Graphic45 paper
  • Stampin Up! ribbon
  • various Pink By Design sentiment stamps
  • plastic is from the Cricut cartridge packaging!







Super quick and simple, but pretty.  I'm gonna finish making some cards to go in it, and will be giving this to my mom for her birthday today!!!!  Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!  TFL, and don't forget to head over to Flaunt It Friday to show us the way you flaunt this cut!

5 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company