Monday, February 28, 2011

Guest Designer

Hi Everybody! 
I will be having a guest designer on Tuesday!  Here's what happened.  A few weeks ago I ran a one hour crafting challenge on Facebook. I challenged people to make a project with something they had not used in a while, or had never used.  I actually had about 10 crazy people joining me!  It was a totally last minute, random idea that I did in the evening so I was ecstatic that I had others that were as crazy as I was!   The prize was to be a guest designer on my blog.  The winner was...............


Alma's Pink Life!!  Congrats Alma!  So please come back on Tuesday to see the uh-ma-zing project she made to share with you guys!!  AND, she is giving away the Wrap it Up cartridge when she reaches 500 followers!!  I hope to do more of these fun challenges.  Thanks, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company