Friday, March 4, 2011

My Blog is Stylish!!

Hi Everybody!
Look what I got!

I was SO HONORED to get this awards from some of my awsome blogger friends.  I first have to say that I feel horrible, because I had received the Stylish Blogger Award from some other friends quite a while ago, but I forgot who it was by the time I was ready to post about it.  So if you have given me this award, and I didn't thank you I'M SO SORRY!  But this time, I remembered who gave it to me, so I'd like to thank a few of my friends who I'm truly honored that they gave me this award and for thinking my blog is stylish!! :  Cathe from Cathe's Crafts,  Leslie  at CA Scrapper , and Jacqueline at Made by Jacqueline. So here's what I have to do upon receiving this award:

  • I (you) must thank the person and link it back to their blog - Thank you Cathe, Leslie, and Jacqueline!!
  • Inform all the new recipients of their award
  • Share 8 things about myself (yourself)

  1. I love being a stay-at-home mom!
  2. Being a stay-at-home mom is harder than I thought, but also more rewarding!
  3. I am late 75% of the time to everywhere I go :(   (Sorry to those of my friends that deal with me in that 75%, but the ones in the other 25% should be very happy!!)
  4. I am a very honest person :)  (Which is good, 'cause I am a HORRIBLE liar......except when it comes to having to explain where I got all my craft supplies from,so I LOVE this stamp by Pink By Design:                     
  5. I love blogging, and all the amazing friends I've made!
  6. Teaching crafting classes, and having a future in crafting is more than I could have ever hoped for!
  7. I am disorganized :P
  8. I love to read :o)

Pass it on to 8 individuals (blogs) that you recently discovered. This is always a great way to find new inspiration so be sure to check them out

Since I received this more than once, I owe this to more than 8 blogs.  So I invite anyone to grab this award, and give it to someone who deserves it :o)  Thank you so much for these awards, they mean a lot coming from such amazing fellow crafters!  I hope everyone has a chance to craft today!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog award! Your blog HAS style for sure!


Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company