Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday Prize Winner! Next Challenge Announced!

Hi Everybody!
I want to thank everybody who joined in on this challenge (and all those that wanted to, but didn't get a chance to).  I have a fingerpainting appointment, so I will just get down to business!  The winner of the second entry in the grand prize drawing is........Linda Iko!!


The grand prize winner of the $10 gift card to Joann's or Michael's is............



Linda Iko again!!!  Congratulations, and thank you again to everybody who entered!!

And now for the next challenge!!

Create a green project/St. Patricks Day. This can be a project the color green, or an environmentally green project :o)


And the prize (sponsored by me!!!!!) is.................


The Create a Critter cartridge!!


And the Design Team has some AWSOME green inspiration for ya!!  Don't forget to leave them some comment love :o)














So just a reminder, here are the challenge details:
  • The project must not be made more than a week before the challenge.
  • Please link directly to your project, not just to your blog.
  • E-mail your project to me at crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com if you don't have a blog and I will be happy to enter it for you :o)
  • I will post a challenge every other Thursday and at the end of the month I will choose a winner.
  • So if people join in on both challenges for that month they will get 2 chances to win.
  • People will have 2 weeks to enter.
  • Everyone will have until March 16th, 8 p.m. PST to enter the challenge.
  • For the Thursdays in between challenges I will be posting simple ideas for family activities, or ideas of things to do together.
  • I can only send prizes in the US right now.  I'm sorry :(

ANYONE/EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN THIS CHALLENGE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE KIDS. IT JUST NEEDS TO FIT THE CHALLENGE, AND WILL HOPEFULLY HELP YOU SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY/LOVED ONES :O)


So go grab your family and get crafting!! And thank you for joining us for Thankful Thursday :o)

ENTER YOUR PROJECT BY CLICKING MR. LINKY BELOW:



21 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Looking forward to participating in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to scrappinmomma!!
    Just linked up my card! I really want that cartridge :)
    Thanks for the challenge :)
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! Thanks for the challenge, it was fun to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner. Great projects by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Challenge Jenny.
    Just submitted my linky
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I submit a project that was in a blog hop? Where do I upload it to?
    Thanks,
    Jen
    http://mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so fun! :-) I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just submitted my link. Great challenge.

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okie dokie, I made one!!! I'm jazzed about it. :) Thanks for leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked my card. I hope it's ok for the challenge. Thank you for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just added my go green/recycled project. Thanks for doing this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went for the environmentally green project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered the challenge and became a follower and hope u become one of mine.

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a ? how do you add stuff to your sidebar

    faybeesfinest.blogspot.com
    J.faybee86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company