Monday, May 30, 2011

MyCutSearch Tip

Hi Everybody!
The creator of MyCutSearch has given me ANOTHER great tip to share with you guys. I hope you guys are enjoying these tips, there will be more to come!  Make sure you head over to their Facebook page HERE, and tell them Crazy About Cricut sent you, and what you like about their site!  Here's the tip for today:


I am hoping that all of you that own an Imagine will be VERY happy with the MyCutSearch Tip for today!  Over the long weekend I was able to do some catching up on information for the website, and I now have ALL of the Imagine cartridges that are available up on the site and databased!

Now, I don't own an Imagine, so had to do some thinking when it came to all of those backgrounds and patterns that are included on the cartridges.  How in the world was a going to "categorize" those?  Then I started to think about how I look at paper when I go to start a project.  Sometimes I know I want a specific color or pattern.

So let's pretend you were getting ready to scrapbook a layout of a summer picnic.  Wouldn't a gingham check pattern be nice to use, since it would look like a traditional picnic tablecloth?  So go to MyCutSearch.com and type in

You should get this for your search results



That's right . . . that is a preview of all of the Imagine handbook pages that have a gingham check pattern.

Here is a larger view of one of them.



















Some of the other patterns you can search for are floral, stripe and polka dot.  I hope that all of the Imagine owners like this feature and find it helpful!

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company