Friday, September 9, 2011

Above Rubies Studio Celebration Winner!!!!




Hi Everybody!
I am so excited to announce the winner from the Above Rubies Studio Re-launch Celebration!  First, I'd like to send a HUUUGE thank you to Megan, Shawn, Cindy (the Lead DT for Megan Gravener at Club Ruby Designers), and the rest of the team at Above Rubies Studio for including me in their celebration.  Were you able to watch the Ustream last night?   LOOOTS of winners and updates announced!  



Ok, enough with my rambling, let's get onto my winner!  The winner of the:

( I have one, and it's AWSOME!!)

AND
A sample of her Paperlayerz Paper!
(Paper Layerz is the paper that makes coordinating die-cut shapes and layers from ANY die-cutting machine faster, cheaper and easier!)
 
 
is..............................
 
Nette said...
I am a new follower. Love your site.

CONGRATS NETTE!  I've sent you an email, so please get me your address ASAP!  Thank you so much to everyone that entered, and I hope you will continue to check out my blog, and Megan at Above Rubies Studio!! 

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company