Friday, September 9, 2011

Pink By Design Fan Flash Friday!

Hi Everybody!
Yaaaay, it's Friday!  Today is a special Friday since it's Mr. Pink's (aka Kyle) birthday!  It's also Pink By Design Fan Flash Friday!  To help celebrate, it's a birthday theme today.  To participate in Pink By Design Fan Flash Friday, head on over to the Pink by Design Facebook Page . Once Sarah posts her project everyone else can post. So it's a FLASH MOB type event! Over the Weekend Sarah announces a winner!  To help celebrate, here's the birthday card I made for my dad that I'm posting over there today:

*Pink By Design = LoL image set, Gigabyte set, Our Fathers set,

*all paper is scraps from my stash



*I wanted a metallic look for my laptop, so I used a black glitter gel pen to color in the main parts.
*I used a regular glitter pen to color in the screen, and a silver pen for the keys.



*My dad just got an ipad, and he LOVES it, so I thought this sentiment was absolutely perfect!  (I know, this is a laptop, not an ipad, but you get the idea!)



*I combined two stamps from the Our Fathers set, and the Birthday, Birthday set.  I messed up the birthday word (not the stamp, it's the stamp operator--never stamp in a huge hurry!)


Did you like it?  My dad got a big kick out of it :oD  Make sure you head on over to the Pink by Design Facebook Page  and wish him a Happy Birthday! 


HAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!
(aka Mr. Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company