Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Countdown to Christmas with Easy Canvas Prints


Check out these awesome canvas pictures!





Hi Everybody!
ONLY 60 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!  Normally this would send me into a bit of a panic, but that is why I'm so excited for my post today!  It seems every year I am scrambling at the last minute to get meaningful holiday presents for my family. I recently was contacted by a company with a product that I think any family member, friend, and loved one would love
 to get as a present!  Easy Canvas Prints is this amazing company that turns your photos to canvas portraits!  Any picture you have, you can easily upload to their website, and turn it into a beautiful professional looking portrait to hang on your wall. 

As everyone who has seen my blog header knows, I have 4 kids and while I have tons of pictures of them individually, I don't have enough of them together.  So I chose this very special picture to use.  Here's how my canvas portrait turned out:




*I recently bought a new house and just moved in this past week. I was very excited to FINALLY have a mantel to decorate. I knew this would be the perfect spot for this beautiful portrait!




*I chose the 8" x 10" canvas size.
*I took handprint molds my kids made to put next to the picture.  I thought these made great accent pieces for this photo!

*I used some 12" x 12" paper behind the pictures to give some color.  I used Christmas paper for the holidays, but this can be easily changed to fit any season or holiday :)




*There are 3 different options for you to choose from for the borders of your photos to canvas.  I chose Image Wrap, since that worked best for the picture I was using.

*You also get different options for the depth of the canvas.  Mine is a 0.75" Border Wrap.



*This is standard wrap width, default on all canvases. Ideal if you plan on framing your canvas. No extra charge!  I like this depth, as I may want to frame this in the future.




*The details come out so crystal clear!  You can see the detailing of the stripes on my son's shirt are perfect.  They're not fuzzy, or distorted at all!



This whole process only took me about 15 minutes, including uploading the picture!  And I was really happy with the quality of the canvas, speed of the shipping, and affordability of this product.  Make sure you head on over to the Easy Canvas Prints website, and their Facebook Page (let them know I sent you!), to check out all of the great deals they have going on over there. If you "like" them on Facebook, you will automatically receive 50% off of your next order, and free shipping as well!!  Whooo hooo!  TFL, and I hope this helps you get started on your holiday shopping early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company