Thursday, January 24, 2013

So Nice to Meet You! ~ With Square 1


Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to say today is my turn to share a project with you for the Square 1 Design Team!  

Photobucket

If you haven't heard of Square 1, it's an adhesive fabric that works just like vinyl, but is repositionable, and you don't have to use transfer tape!  It also does not have the chemicals found in vinyl, and is better for people, and the environment.  You can use it to created your own masterpieces for your walls, lockers, laptops, and even create personalized party decor!

Here's a sneak peek of the project, and what I used to make it:

Materials Used:
*Editing Software (in my case I used the software that came with my digital camera)
*button


I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of my project!  Now head on over to the Square 1 Blog to check out the full post!!  Click HERE :O)

If you'd like to give some Square 1 a try, (or you've already fallen in love with it and want to get some more) just click on the image below, or on the left side of my blog :O)


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company