Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hi Everybody!
I hope you all are having a great Father's Day!  I wanted to share the card I made for my dad, and the treat I made for my husband :O)  Here are the details:

*Father's Day Cricut cartridge
*DCWV - patterned paper (The Guy Stack)
*Core'dinations - solid color cardstock
*wooden buttons from my stash


*I layered the  Coffee Bean Candi embellishments onto some wooden buttons I had.

*I LOVED the height, and dimension it added to my simple guy card :)


And here is the treat I made for my husband:

*Silhouette Store - grill gift card holder, crown
*cinnamon candies
*gold Stickles
*Since I don't even really know how to start the grill at our house, my husband is DEFINITELY the King of the Grill!  So this was the perfect treat for him :)





*I used some cinnamon (hot) candies for the "flame" part of the grill!
*Of course I stamped some candies stamps from the Father's Day stamp set!


*I put some more candies in the box part underneath the grill.


I hope you liked it! I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today spend time with loved ones today :O)

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!! I love how you put the red hots under the grill to make it look like fire!! TOOO CUTE!!!

    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company