Monday, June 17, 2013

Time for a Superhero!

Hi Everybody!
I'm happy to say that it's time for more Jaded Blossom projects today!   I'm happy to say that it's time for more Jaded Blossom projects today!  My nephew is really into superhero's, so I decided to make him a card.  Here is how it turned out:


*Jaded Blossom - Super Hero Stamp Set, Flag Dies
*Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon - Super Hero Cutting File

*The  Super Hero Set had the perfect sentiment!!

Since the 4th of July is coming up, I also thought I could use this as a patriotic themed card.  I had made a few of this cut, so I created another card using the 

 Here's how it turned out:



I hope you liked my project! I'd love to see some of you make this and share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERETFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :O)


4 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company