Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5 Notecards in 15 Minutes

Hi Everybody!
I have another fun, and quick tutorial today using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  We all can be short on time, especially to create!  So hopefully you will enjoy this tutorial, and be inspired to squeeze in some crafty time!  Enjoy :)

*Core'dinations - kraft cardstock
*craft foam - Dollar Tree





*LOVE the dimension of the craft foam!

This Friday, I'm the hostess for a fun event on Facebook showing more projects and info about the Artbooking Cricut cartridge (and more fun stuff from CTMH).  Please comment on this post, or find my on Facebook HERE if you'd like to be invited to the party!  You can also contact the CTMH rep for this event, Elizabeth Mindemann HERE for more info.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute simple note cards. I have the problem that I always over make my cards and they are never simple. I will have to try making your cards. I love the idea of using the foam sheets. I actually have some because I thought "I might need those some day" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on these! I love seeing projects that a quick and easy to mass produce! Fabulous project! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I never have note cards on hand! Thanks for the great tips!!!!
    Loves
    Madge

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company