Monday, September 16, 2013

Fancy Topper Die Lollipop Holders & Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer!!

Hi Everybody!
It's time for more Jaded Blossom projects today!  I am so excited today to be posting as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is:


Fall/Autumn


I have a fun tutorial today showing how to make some cute, and easy lollipop holders using the Fancy Topper Die!  Enjoy :)


Supplies:
*Artbooking Cricut cartridge - pumpkin, cat, leaf, fancy pumpkin
*Lovebug Creations - Rumple Ribbon
*Timeless Twine - Orange Licorice, Pumpkin 
*Trendy Twine - Halloween Grape Limeade


Here's some shots of the finished projects:


I couldn't believe how easy and quick these came together!  So many possibilites with that die, I love it!


I hope you liked my projects!  I'd love to see you  link up over at Craftin Desert Divas!   And if you make these, please share it on the Jaded Blossom Facebook page HERE, or on my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

5 comments:

  1. Jenny these are so very cute I love them, this is such a great idea I have been looking for different ideas on making the lollipop treat holders so cool
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this was my first visit to your blog and I just want to say BRAVO! To date you are the only Blogger who mentioned what absolutely every item was and who made it. So many don't do that and being in Oregon, I've found that we do not have a lot of the items that Hobby Lobby carries. So by knowing the product name and manufacturer, I'm able to quickly find it online. I'm very impressed with your video and written explanation. You should be the lady on the show creative juice (you don't talk down to your audience and that so important! Thanks again, you make me want to get crafting! I'm going to make those for my grandkids. Do you have any ideas for Halloween gifts for kids with no candy attached? Please say you do! Renée BRAVO again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! They are so creative and cute! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks Amazing and I just love the idea of the topper die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Cute!! Awesome job!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company