Friday, December 26, 2014

Congrats Card, and Pocket Style Scrapbooking with Washi Tape!




Hi Everybody!
It's time for another project for the Love My Tapes Design Team!!  First up, is a cute and simple Congratulations card using some gorgeous black and white scalloped washi tape:



*The card base size is 4" x 4", the black mat is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4, 
and the top white mat is 3.5" x 3.5".
*The side border of washi tape really adds some great dimension!


*Here's a close up.


I also have some fun, easy pocket style scrapbooking cards so share today.  These were previously shared on my blog, but I created a new video detailing how I used the washi tape.  Using theme style tapes can really be a fun embellishment to use!  Enjoy the video :)









TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company