Thursday, December 25, 2014

Meeeeeeeeeeerry Christmas with a Deer Holiday Card

Hi Everybody!
MEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMAS!  I hope you all have a fantastic holiday filled with loved ones, good food, and goodies :)  I wanted to share one of the Christmas cards I made this season.  Here are the details:

*Cuttlebug - D'vine Swirls embossing folder
*Georgia Pacific - white cardstock
*Core'dinations - red cardstock
*silver sequins from my stash

*I found the design from a card created by Candace HERE.  I didn't have all same supplies she used to create it, so I turned to my Cricut for help.  I loved how it turned out!!


*I love this elegant deer!


*I added some pop dots behind the banner shape.

I hope you enjoyed my card!  TFL, and hope everyone has an amazing day with their friends, and families :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny have a Merry Christmas and Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holiday card. That bow sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company