Thursday, April 16, 2015

Artiste Cricut Cartridge Note Card Box

Hi Everybody!
I am LOVING the April Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart!  I've been having a blast creating some fun projects with it.  So much you can create from Birthday, Just Because, Mother’s Day, and more!!! Here's what it looks like:

For a $50 minimum order, you can get this set for $5! SUCH A GREAT DEAL! It is a Size D stamp set that usually sells for $17.95, but you get it for ONLY $5!!!

For today's project I'll show you how to create the perfect, adorable little note card gift box using the Artiste Cricut cartridge, along with that awesome stamp set.






I also used the Daisy White Cardstock, Lagoon Ink, Honey Ink, and Epoxy Bubbles! You can also grab the Seasonal Expression II catalog for FREE with any order placed! Just add it into your cart! 

I hope you enjoyed the video!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company