Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Time Hugs with So Suzy Stamps



Hi Everybody!
I'm back to share another project using the fantabulous So Suzy Stamps.  Today I have a beautiful spring card to share.  Here's how it turned out:

*I thought this image went absolutely perfect with the Spring Time Hugs sentiment stamp!!
*I created that card base using the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.


*This little girl is giving her cat her own Spring Time Hugs!!  She came from the Kate's ABC's Cricut cartridge.



I also wanted to remind you all that our April challenge has started!  You can check that out and enter HERE.

Don't forget that So Suzy Stamps can be found on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company