Monday, September 14, 2015

Close To My Heart Seasonal Expression Idea Book

Hi Everybody!
I hope you had a chance to check out my recent video post on the Close To My Heart 2015-2016 Idea book!  If not, you don't want to miss it!!  You can see it HERE.  But now I have something scary to tell you...........

THE HOLIDAY SEASON STARTS NEXT MONTH!!!  

Yikes!  Halloween will be kicking off the holidays in just a few weeks, so I wanted to make sure you all will be ready!  Check out page by page all the AMAZING new seasonal products from Close To My Heart that are now available!!




So much awesomeness, right??!!  You can get this seasonal book for FREE from Close To My Heart with any size order.  Just add it to your cart!

If you'd like to also get the Annual Idea book for free, I am offering a special:

 With any order of $25 or more from my store HERE, you can get this gorgeous Idea Book for FREE!  
(Just add it to your order, and I will refund the price of the Idea Book through PayPal.)  

I hope you enjoyed the video!

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company