Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spooky Celebration Week Day #3 - Mini Chocolate Treats


 Hi Everybody!
Welcome to Day 3 of Spooky Celebration Week here on my blog!!  Today's treat would be perfect to hand to your guests as they enter or leave your party.  They can nibble on it before you serve them some ghoulish grub, or it can be a nice treat on their way home!  Here are the details:



*To create the topper, I just cut a white piece of cardstock to fit my 3" x 4" bag.
*Next I cut a small piece of black cardstock to layer on top.
*I cut an orange strip to add on top, then put a piece of Black Shimmer Trim underneath.
*After stamping the sentiment, I cut a matting piece in the gray patterned paper.
*For a final touch, I added some candy stamps that I hand trimmed.
*Wrap some mini candy bars in the coordinating grey pattern paper, and this treat is done!!


Wait!  Don't forget about the blog candy!!
 
*My apologies, this is only available for US residents at this time.  
  
 *Leave a comment each post this week for an entry to win your own Party Pack!  The more posts you comment on, the more entries you get!
 
*Share this post on Facebook, Instagram, or any social media for 3 extra entries!  
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)

*Any orders from my store at www.crazyaboutcricut.ctmh.com will earn 15 extra entries!!  MUST CLICK TO JOIN THE SPOOKY CELEBRATION GATHERING.
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)



 
I hope you enjoyed today's project!    Make sure to check back in tomorrow for the next post for Spooky Celebration Week!!

4 comments:

  1. How cool these little favors/treats are! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea think I will whip up a natch as a gift to the hosts of a halloween party in 2 weeks. Dont suppose your going to do a ghoulishly cute candy bowl/bag/box next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea think I will whip up a natch as a gift to the hosts of a halloween party in 2 weeks. Dont suppose your going to do a ghoulishly cute candy bowl/bag/box next??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your treat bags! Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company