Thursday, October 15, 2015

Spooky Celebration Week Day #4 - Place card


Hi Everybody! Welcome to Day 4 of Spooky Celebration Week here on my blog!!  Today's project is perfect to get everybody to mingle together!  Placecards are a fun way to also decorate your tablescape!  Here is my video tutorial, enjoy!!






 

Wait!  Don't forget about the blog candy!!
*My apologies, this is only available for US residents at this time.  
  
 *Leave a comment each post this week for an entry to win your own Party Pack!  The more posts you comment on, the more entries you get!
 
*Share this post on Facebook, Instagram, or any social media for 3 extra entries!  
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)

*Any orders from my store at www.crazyaboutcricut.ctmh.com will earn 15 extra entries!!  MUST CLICK TO JOIN THE SPOOKY CELEBRATION GATHERING.
(Leave a separate comment letting me know you did!)



 
I hope you enjoyed today's project!    Make sure to check back in tomorrow for the next post for Spooky Celebration Week!!

2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company